Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Many Krisflyer Points Do I Need To Fly To Athens Can I Get From Athens To Santorini On Singapore Airlines Points?

Can I get from Athens to Santorini on Singapore Airlines points? - how many krisflyer points do i need to fly to athens

Hello.
I want to know it is possible to my Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer points to redeem on a flight from Athens to Santorini? I do not think Singapore Airlines to fly to Santorini, but there's a way - with another airline or what?

1 comment:

Lobengul... said...

The only regular flights between Athens and Santorini with Olympic Airlines.

Olympic Airlines will soon cease to exist and a new company called Olympic air. Whether this company is a member of an alliance, but if you join the Star Alliance, of course, you can spend your miles too far.

Post a Comment