Sunday, February 7, 2010

Manga Writing Generator I Need Advice On A Manga I'm Writing =\?

I need advice on a manga I'm writing =\? - manga writing generator

I'm writing a manga (so it could) possibly go somewhere in the future.
I intend to do something with a sad theme.

I have an idea of two friends who have been together since they were few, and later in secondary school in the bride begins to feel, to make for his friend Guy. He has no idea when he begins to love his best friend. Unless, of course, a cruel man, but I would like a sad-ish end between the main characters. = / I need advice MANGA readers.

2 comments:

Themisa said...

Frankly, for me, the end is the saddest possible to see one of the main characters in the dyeing and then meet the other two characters ever, but to keep their feelings for each other.

Anyway, if you plan on manga, I prefer to start with something simple, or "light" because, if you want to record something by that there are two possible responses: love it / hate, May, and you want to write some experience before you win something.

Personally, I think the idea is really good, but depends on how they manage to work with him.

Good luck with everything

Yasmine said...

and (the first daughter who loves his friend will find) and say that all the drama and trash. , Who said he felt the same way and he loved his friend instead. Then she gets depressed and they are never the same.
Well, that's all I hope that's helps

Post a Comment