Monday, December 28, 2009

Annapolis Power Boat Rentals Will I Have Low Qualifications Being An Electrician's Mate In The Navy?

Will I have low qualifications being an Electrician's Mate in the Navy? - annapolis power boat rentals

I joined the Navy in September And the other day, someone gave me hell, choose an MS jobs. I chose this work is that I am) from now on a green card (permanent residence, and I say that 90% of naval messages only are U.S. citizens, including the SCO as I would a slightly after-school . Then I thought, at least until my cityizenship (in 3 years), which could have a job that I can wear the civilian world. But he said the person, it was the stupidest idea that there could be an MS when they discovered that I am only as good as I am the child who left high school to know, and now is certain to power lines. Another thing he did was not the official, because all the naval officers of Annapolis, and the only way they recruited me to have a chance of OCS is to go to war, even with the BBA.
Ship's electrician, who is truly qualified?
I will never to OCS?
The idiot broke my morale!

1 comment:

Gerald said...

Someone like you not? Do not worry, not many people know how I ... I'm indifferent and rude - that's what he said ... I see no problem - 30 years in the Navy man is registered as a bad deal ... If you have a degree that you wonder whether OCS is able to make available. And if I go ...
Navy is one of the things that run on the new graduates of the University of ... The Navy operates on the principle that it is a business - and provide jobs - Solutions - salary increases - education - training in the workplace .. Just get online and get whatever you get ... I like money ... Be cool and do not lose their status --- OK Mast (Captain)

Post a Comment