Saturday, December 26, 2009

Disposable Baby Bottles Can Baby Bottles, Disposable Bottles And Nipples Be Recycled Or Should They Be Trashed?

Can baby bottles, disposable bottles and nipples be recycled or should they be trashed? - disposable baby bottles

Sorry, I know it sounds disgusting and unhygienic, but I wonder whether disposable nurseries can minus the nipple, which are given less fortunate.

I have lots of disposable nurseries, Avent bottles, and many of the nipples. Nipples can be recycled?

I just wanted to know what options are available before they contribute to our growing landfills.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

3 comments:

Bonnie C said...

Bottles can be donated, so they also know that the bottles are usable again, but nipples may be removed, you can always pull the nipples, if not its very hard, I got rid of all my Avent bottles and teats in a row Who has the message of bisphenol A, has all the bottles and bottles in the trash and took them started, you can always try and see if he possesses

Alyssa's mommy said...

You can get new bottles for a dollar or less to the business. It seems that donations toilets. I have many bottles used my brother, and I think I am because I know personally, but not known, but do not boil.

mystic_e... said...

Nipple as far as I know, are not usable. One might expect, rubber nipples are compostable, but I have no information as to how long it would take.

If you use the bottles in pretty good shape that you used to be granted. Could they be sterilized, that it is not safe for your baby.

If you bottles can be used, then have a lot of recycling symbols on them (three arrows forming a triangle with a number in the middle folded). Check your local recycling information, if the number is a number that can be recycled in your recycling area.

Post a Comment