Sunday, December 20, 2009

Deco Jewelry Antique Jewelry Question: Mystery Bracelet?

Antique jewelry question: Mystery bracelet? - deco jewelry

are more serious, dramatic bracelet may look like Victorian age. Probably originates from the period before 1900 at least.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ...

I took a magnifying glass, and I see it is marked in some way. But suppose that what is old, if America is not independently verified.

The first closing was probably where the brands are suitable for beginners. The bending pin I think Deco is a replacement, and it seems money.

Seems to be a / Gothic Renaissance Revival bookchain panel bracelet. The plates are on a support truss is attenuated / book, too.

The pigmentation can be eliminated silver polish, I've found. I lightly polished the highlights, not in detail. The piece has the patina and appearance of the pound sterling, instead of the plate for me. Sometimes, the plate looks too bright.

I decided that:

did not smell of copper / smelly, at least not for me.

He is attracted to a magnet.

Scratches hereand there, but I never see in the copper-through. So if this is the plate, copper bottom.

I see that the groups appear to be in two shifts or two rooms, one above the other, a sort of blended together.

You can see some small print on labels or packages can be found in a few places where the excess moisture has not yet been filed.

Its weight is 60.8 grams.

There is no evidence and did not know whether it plated or solid?

As density test? Is there any way to the density of weight and volume to calculate the water that moves?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment